Head of Growth Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Huckleberry is rebuilding small business insurance from the ground up. In a multi-trillion dollar industry where paper forms and fax machines still predominate, and customers are wasting countless hours navigating byzantine processes, we provide small business owners with the capability to manage all of their insurance needs through a single, elegant interface. Our team is rethinking every aspect of the experience, from pricing, to underwriting to claims.
We're backed by Uncork Capital, Crosslink Capital, e.ventures, Postmates CEO Bastian Lehman, Apartment List CEO John Kobs and several others. Huckleberry is seeking a strategic, data-driven, and ambitious leader who will own sales pipeline creation and new business growth. The ideal candidate will combine full-stack marketing expertise, elite cross-functional collaboration, and a Jedi analytical mindset, and will be able to channel these to lead a team in fueling inbound demand generation, and unlocking significant growth opportunities.
- Lead a team of marketers to define, execute, analyze, scale and optimize Huckleberry’s holistic demand generation and pipeline acceleration strategy across all channels.
- Build a best-in-class partnership with Huckleberry’s sales and operations organizations, working together across initiatives to maximize pipeline creation and revenue generation.
- Partner with Huckleberry’s product and engineering organizations on growth roadmap and experimentation that maximizes customer acquisition, retention, and advocacy.
- Own key department objectives across lead generation, pipeline creation, funnel efficiency, and ROI metrics; continuously test, measure, learn and innovate to fuel scale and growth.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, with 5+ years in demand generation, performance marketing, or growth in B2B organizations.
- Experience marketing to SMBs (SMB FinTech or SaaS is a strong plus).
- Track record of consistently delivering excellent results in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to build, motivate and lead a high-performing team.
- Track record in building rock-solid partnerships with sales and GTM teams.
- Growth mindset with a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating).
- Experience leading multi-channel digital marketing strategies (SEM, SEO, social, email, content marketing, conversion rate optimization).
- Experience leading and scaling offline channels such as direct mail a strong plus.
- Expertise with B2B marketing tech stack including marketing automation tools, Google Analytics, A/B testing platforms.