Customer Support Associate
San Francisco, CA
Huckleberry is rebuilding small business insurance from the ground up. In a multi-trillion dollar industry where paper forms and fax machines still predominate, and customers are wasting countless hours navigating byzantine processes, we provide small business owners with the capability to manage all of their insurance needs through a single, elegant interface. Our team is rethinking every aspect of the experience, from pricing, to underwriting to claims.
We're backed by Uncork Capital, Crosslink Capital, e.ventures, Postmates CEO Bastian Lehman, Apartment List CEO John Kobs and several others. We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solver to join our world-class customer experience team. You’ll be the first (and often only) point of contact for many Huckleberry users, and as such you’ll have primary responsibility for delivering our awesome customer experience.
- Effectively articulating complex information to users of all technical levels – insurance products can be complicated, your job is to explain our offerings to customers in terms they can understand
- Using a variety of channels (phone/email/chat/etc.) to respond to and resolve customer issues
- Guiding customers every step of the way through the process of filing a claim
- Monitoring social media channels to respond and engage with customers
- Sharing end-of-shift reports and periodic customer sentiment reports on top requests and pain points
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an articulate, conversational style and the ability to infuse company brand and voice into every written word
- Strong attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field (Communications, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations, Business, etc.)
- A get things done attitude and focus on delivering high-quality results